Hazard Assessment (HZD01)
Get up to 2/3 of your employee training costs covered through the Canada Job Grant.
Training can be done online, on-site, and in the classroom. Classes can be part-time or full-time.
Apply now >>
Health and safety hazards increase the potential for injuries, property damage, and business losses. Learn how to set yourself up to successfully complete each and every job by conducting hazard assessment prior to beginning work.
This competency-based course focuses on identifying health and safety hazards, evaluating the risk of each hazard and eliminating or reducing the risk of each hazard. This course covers:
- An introduction to hazard identification, assessment and control
- Benefits of hazard assessments
- Hazard reporting
- Determining your critical/hazardous tasks
- How to conduct the following types of hazard assessments:
- Routine job hazard assessments
- Field level/site-specific/non-routine hazard assessments
- New or changed equipment, processes, and products