Equine Riding Camp for the Novice (EQ010)
Will be offered with sufficient interest – please call if you’d like to be contacted about the next offering.
For ages 8 and up. Lessons include western and English riding skills, horsemanship, stable management, videos and hand-outs. Crafts to end the day.
Students need to bring:
- Their own lunches.
- A horse or pony. Must be manageable and meet the requirements of the College's equine health policy.
- Feed, water buckets and feed stuffs.
- Appropriate riding gear and tack.
Please read and sign the attached two documents:
- GPRC Equine Health Policy; and
- Standard Operating Procedures For Sessions Involving Animals at GPRC-Fairview Campus.
Return both documents as well as all documentation required in the GPRC Equine Health Policy to Sue Sych by the registration deadline using any one of the following methods:
Mail: GPRC-Fairview Campus – Atten: Sue Sych
Fairview, AB T0H 1L0
All candidates must be current members of the Alberta Equestrian Federation.
Special Refund Policy:
Full refunds are available. If you withdraw prior to the registration deadline, you will receive a full refund (less a $40 administration fee); if GPRC cancels this course, you will receive a full refund for your course fees. However, we are not able to issue a refund if you withdraw after the registration deadline. If you are unable to attend, individuals may be substituted with no administration fee assessed.