Payroll Fundamentals 1 (CPM02)
This course is the second core payroll course in the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification program.
Upon completion of Payroll Fundamentals 1, you will be able to:
- Calculate regular individual pay.
- Calculate non-regular individual pay.
- Calculate termination payments.
- Complete a Record of Employment (ROE).
- Communicate all aspects of individual pay requirements to various stakeholders.
Prerequisite: Payroll Compliance Legislation
The registration deadline for this course is Monday, March 24th, 2014
* Please note that an additional charge for books, exam fees, and CPA membership if not already a member, are payable to the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA). The registration form for the CPA can be found here:
No class on Thanksgiving Monday or Remembrance Day Monday