Chainsaw 2 Day - GPRC (CNH03)
This 2 day course consists of 1 day of classroom and 1 day of practical training. Participants will receive a 3 year certificate from Grande Prairie Regional College upon successful completion.
This course is geared toward those in the logging industry who do not need to work on oil/gas leases. If you require the Oil and Gas industry standard course, please check out our Enform Chainsaw Safety course.
Topics covered are:
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Tools and Equipment
• Fire Prevention and Suppression
• Inherent Dangers of the Chainsaw
• Personal Safety Program
• Basic Operation - Chainsaw Handling
• Chainsaw Maintenance
Students must provide the following:
- Chaps/Chainsaw Pants – minimum 3600TCS (Meets WCB BC 1-1997)
- Steel Toed Boots
- Eye Protection
- Hardhat – CSA side c/w ear muffs and wire mesh visor
- Transportation to field for practical work
|Mar 19-20 2015
|Apr 23-24 2015
|Jun 18-19 2015
† GST has been applied to the tuition on these items.