Chainsaw Basics Level 1 (ENFORM) (CNH01)
This ENFORM Chainsaw Basics course is the accepted industry standard in the oil and gas industry.
This three-day course covers instruction in personal and worksite safety; hazard assessment and control; chainsaw inspection and maintenance; chainsaw handling and operations; and safe limbing and bucking practices.
Students must provide the following:
- Chainsaw - preferably full wrap handle
- Chaps/Chainsaw Pants – minimum 3600TCS (Meets WCB BC 1-1997)
- Steel Toed Boots
- Eye Protection
- Hardhat – CSA side c/w ear muffs and wire mesh visor
- Transportation to field for practical work
- IMPORTANT: You must bring photo id on day of training to verify your identity
Some testimonials from our students:
"Really great course. Bill with his experience was awesome. Very approachable guy with lots of knowledge. I was very happy with this course!"
|Mar 16-18 2015
|Jun 15-17 2015
Cancelling or rescheduling this course with notice of two business days or less carries a $100 Administration Fee.