||Construction & Fabrication
||July 11th, 2014
||July 31st, 2014
Located at Grande Prairie Regional College, Fairview Campus, the Technician works with instructors and students in a quick moving and student centered environment. This position will commence August 15, 2014.
• assisting instructors to access tools and equipment in a manner that supports quality classroom learning; keeping tools, equipment and supplies organized,
• minor equipment lab maintenance, set up of new equipment.
• shipping and receiving teaching aids, equipment and material; prepare purchase requisitions for stock orders.
• doing routine maintenance and cleaning of tools and machinery
• preparation of materials for student use.
•One year related trades education required plus one year experience;
•Basic mechanical skills; a journeyman certificate would be an asset
•Experience with welding would be an asset
•Basic computer skills
Remuneration: $3669 to $5024 monthly (currently under review)
Microsoft Word and PDF cover letters and resumes are accepted. Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your file.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants who are under consideration will be contacted.
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Fairview College Campus - GPRC
PO Bag 3000, Fairview, AB, T0H 1L0
Fax Number: (780) 835-6790