||January 7th, 2013
This full time permanent position will be responsible for ensuring that all administrative tasks related to the Fitness Center operations are planned and completed in a timely manner. Reporting to the Recreation Coordinator, this position will manage the administrative tasks of the Fitness center including, deposits, customer service, monitor Recreation maintenance and administer administrative task relating to the Fairview Aquatic center.
• Provide reception duties for the pool and fitness centre.
• Sale of memberships and sundry items for both GPRC Recreation Center and Town of Fairview Aquatic Center.
• Take registration for camps, group exercise and other programs as necessary.
• Organize and clean fitness equipment and office.
• Monitor recreation maintenance needs.
• Organize office area; ensure sufficient stock of office and sundry supplies.
• Other duties as assigned by Coordinator.
• High School diploma required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Remuneration: $2780 - $3808 per month
Send your completed application to:
Microsoft Word applications are also accepted.
Send email to: FVHRmailbox@gprc.ab.ca and attach your Word file.
Fairview College Campus - GPRC
PO Bag 3000, Fairview, AB T0H 1L0
FAX #: (780) 835-6790
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants who are under consideration will be contacted.