Wolves Men's Basketball Recruiting
GPRC Men's Basketball Identification Camp
GPRC Wolves Men’s basketball will be holding an open ID camp, to identify talented players in the region who are interested in representing the Wolves Men’s Basketball Program as future Student Athletes. The Camp is open to grades 11-12+ (graduates) and Recruits. There will be a $20 fee to attend this camp.
Saturday, May 27 2017
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am: Registration (open gym)
- 10:30 am - 1:30 pm: Session #1 Skill sessions. This session will be on court focusing on individual skill and competition situations.
- 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm : Lunch break (Free time)
- 3:30 pm- 5:30 pm : Session #2 Team Strategies. This session will be on court focusing on more team strategies and competition situations.
Sunday, May 28, 2017
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Late Registration (open gym)
- 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm : Session #3 Competition & Scrimmages. The final session of the weekend, where we will have 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 scrimmages. At this time the coaching staff will have an opportunity to meet and speak with individual athletes.
All interested athletes must contact Wolves Interim Head Coach, Evan Lloyd
in advance to confirm attendance.