The Super Red Volleyball Tournament presented by Service Plus Inns and Suites, is the largest volleyball
event in the Peace Country.
This tournament is an awesome way to showcase the local volleyball talent in the Region. It is a great
opportunity for players from across the Peace Country to be exposed to our college and to the GPRC Wolves
Varsity athletic program. This year, we have added a Grade 10 Boys and Girls division increasing the
tournament to 110 competing teams.
- September 18 and 19, 2020 - Super Red Senior (Grades 9, 10, 11, 12)
- October 30 and 31, 2020 - Super Red Junior (Grades 7 and 8) Please Note: Tournament will end around 3:00 pm on Saturday.
- $10 for the weekend
- $6 each day
- 12 and under is free
Draws will be released to coaches on Thursday, September 12, 2019. This will give coaches a chance to confirm
start times are acceptable and give us some opportunity to adjust if necessary. We will publish our
final draws to this page on Monday, September 16. Any changes to this timeline will be clearly
communicated to coaches.
All matches will be best-of-three with the rally point scoring in effect. Each of the first two games will be
rally point to 25 with the third game, if necessary, being rally point to 15. The 12 sub unlimited rule will
be in effect. Players must sub in pairs, and each player is allowed a maximum of three entries per game
(starting doesn’t count as an entry).
- Grade 10 players will not be allowed into 9A divisions. Please note our NEWLY Added Grade 10 Division.
- 7/8 Divisions will be playing VA U14 triple ball Rules
GPRC Wolves Men’s & Women’s Volleyball teams will be officiating in addition to hired
officials. Hired Officials will primarily work Sr. High Matches.
- MANDATORY: Attending teams will be responsible for providing their own scorekeepers and
lines people (parents or people from their roster not playing)
Tournament Fee & Registration Information
- Before May 15, 2019, Early Bird Fee $350.00
- After May 15, 2019, $400.00
- Registration Deadline: Friday, September 6th
Any cancellations before August 31, 2019, will be charged 25% of the entry fee. No refunds for any
cancellations after August 31, 2019.
GPRC will invoice schools directly for payment upon acceptance into the tournament.
Check out the online store for a selection of branded clothing and accessories.
For more information on the tournament please contact;
To register for the tournament please email forms to;
Volunteer With Us
Wolves Athletics is always on the lookout for volunteers to help with events, and we would love your support. If you're able to help us, please contact: