This camp is designed to develop volleyball athletes by teaching them the basic skills sets, as well as improving upon those already known. Each child is given the opportunity to learn as well as go to the next level in both teamwork and personal skill development. The coaches for this camp will feature former CCAA and CIS players as well as GPRC Wolves coaching staff.
Cost $300.00 (64 Spots)
Entering Grade 6, 7, 8 & 9
August 18th - 22nd
9:00am - 4:00pm (incl. t-shirt)
Open to Boys & Girls
Lunch not included. Subway is optional and will be available for a cost of $6/day
Fairview Volleyball Camp
This camp is designed to develop volleyball athletes by teaching them the basic skills sets, as well as improving upon those already known. Each child is given the opportunity to learn as well as go to the next level in both teamwork and personal skills. The coaches for this camp will feature former Wolves players whom are also part of Elite Volley Camp and play professionally.
Junior Elite Volleyball Camp $175.00
Entering grades 4, 5 & 6
August 11th - 15th
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (includes t-shirt & Friday swim)
Intermediate Elite Volleyball Camp $350.00
Entering grades 7 through 12
August 11th - 15th
9:00am - 4:00pm (includes t-shirt)
Lunch not included. Subway is optional and will be available for a cost of $6/day for a 6" sub or $10/day for a 12" sub. If choosing this, the Subway lunch selection form must be filled out and handed in a week in advance.
***NOTE: Fairview Summer Camps cannot be registered online
To Register contact Erin Weeks at 780-835-6689 or 780-835-6650***
Fees & Deadlines
- Camp fees vary for each camp
- At registration, make sure to have a filled out copy of the camp brochure, the health questionnaire and FOIP form as well as the Subway lunch selection form if choosing that option for lunch.
- Registration deadline is one week prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camps may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $25 registration fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW = NO REFUND
NOTE: Location of camps will be confirmed with participants
For more information, please call the Wolves Information line at
(780) 539-2000 ext 2
Department of Physical Education, Athletics & Kinesiology
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 - 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Phone: (780) 539-2000 Extension 2
Fax: (780) 539-2811