Wolves Basketball camps give young players the opportunity to learn basic individual skills and team concepts. Campers will play under the guidance of current and former Wolves players. Learn to play the WOLVES way!
Junior Camp $165.00
Entering grades 4, 5 & 6
August 25th - 29th
9:00 am - 12:00 pm (incl. t-shirt)
Intermediate Camp $265.00
Entering grades 7, 8, 9 & 10
August 25th - 29th
9:00 am -12:00 pm & 1:00 - 4:00 pm (incl. t-shirt)
Wolves Basketball Elite Camp
If you are serious about basketball and plan to play at a higher level, then Wolves Basketball Elite Camp is for you.
GPRC Wolves Basketball is introducing a new Elite Basketball Camp that will prepare athletes for what is needed to be successful at the next level.
Wolves Basketball Elite Camp:
- is designed to help athletes excel in all areas needed to be a complete basketball athlete and reveals what is necessary to play at the college or university level.
- instruction centers on skill development, speed and strength improvement, along with specialized position training. Athletes will receive first class instruction from CIS University coaches and players, as well as members of the Grande Prairie Regional College Wolves Basketball Program.
Wolves Basketball Elite Camp includes:
- 16 hours of basketball instruction
- Skill Sessions with University CIS coaches and players
- Instruction from the GPRC Men’s and Women’s Coaching Staff and Players
- Sessions working with a Sports Psychologist and Strength and Conditioning coach, that will provide you with the skills needed and used to be successful at the highest levels
- All Campers will receive an Under Armour t-shirt and basketball shorts
- Camp will consist of on court skill sessions during the day and camp scrimmages during the evening
Friday, August 22nd
5pm-6:45pm: Skill Session #1
7:30pm – 9:30pm: Scrimmage Session #1
Saturday, August 23rd
9:30am-12pm: Skill Session #2
1:30pm – 5pm: Skill Session #3
7pm-9pm: Scrimmage Session #2
Sunday, August 24th
10am – 12pm: Skill Session #4
1pm-2:30pm: Scrimmage Session #3
This camp is for all male and female athletes entering Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12. Cost is $195 per athlete. Registration deadline is July 31st, 2014.
Fairview Basketball Camps
For those younger players who are just wanting to learn about the game and being introduced to it. Wolves players will guide them to their first basketball concepts.
Junior Basketball Camp $165.00 (32 spots)
Entering grades 4 through 6
August 18th - 22nd
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm (incl. t-shirt and Friday swim)
Takes place at STM gymnasium
Intermediate Camp $265.00 (32 spots)
Entering grades 7 through 12
August 18th - 22nd
9:30 am - 4:30 pm (incl. t-shirt)
Lunch not included. Subway is optional and will be available for a cost of $6/day for a 6" sub or $10/day for a 12" sub. If choosing this, the Subway lunch selection form must be filled out and handed in a week in advance.
To Register contact Erin at 780-835-6689 or 780-835-6650***
***NOTE: Fairview Summer Camps cannot be registered online at this time.
Fees & Deadlines
*Note: Camps may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $25 registration fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW - NO REFUND
NOTE: Location of camps will be confirmed with participants
For more information, please call the Wolves Information line at
(780) 539-2000 ext 2
Department of Physical Education, Athletics & Kinesiology
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 - 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Phone: (780) 539-2000 extension 2
Fax: (780) 539-2811