Wolves Badminton Summer Camps 2014
This camp will focus on basic strokes, hand-eye coordination and the fundamentals, then progresses to stroke technique and footwork making Badminton a sport you can do at any age. Some equipment is provided but campers may wish to bring their own.
This year, 2 camps are offered, a full day camp for the more enthusiastic player wishing to hone their skills and a half day camp for the more casual competitor.
Full Day Badminton Camp - Ages 12-16
Half Day Badminton Camp - Ages 10-11
Camp #1: July 28th - July 31st (4 Day Camp)
Full Days - 9:00am - 4:00pm
Cost $160.00 (includes t-shirt & lunch)
Half Days - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Cost $90.00 (includes t-shirt & lunch)
Fees & Deadlines
- Camp fees vary for each camp
- Registration deadline is one week prior to the commencement of the camp. Early registration is recommended as camps fill early.
*Note: Camps may be cancelled due to low enrollments!
Application and Cancellation Policy
Please include full payment with your application.
Post dated cheques will not be accepted. A $25.00 fee will be issued for any NSF cheques.
All cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations received up to 7 days prior to the start of camp will receive a 75% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellations received less than 7 days from the start of the camp will receive a 50% refund of the remaining camp fee
- Cancellation due to illness or injury will receive a full refund less the $25 registration fee. Notification from a medical doctor must be included with your letter of cancellation.
NO SHOW - NO REFUND
NOTE: Location of camps will be confirmed with participants
For more information, please call the Wolves Information line at
(780) 539-2000 ext 2
Department of Physical Education, Athletics & Kinesiology
Grande Prairie Regional College
10726 - 106 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Phone: (780) 539-2000 Extension 2
Fax: (780) 539-2811