The U13 - U18 online player registration system is now active.
Registration Process - Quick Reference Guide
Contact Katherine Henderson (780-539-2704; email@example.com)
She will be happy to assist you if you have any problems or concerns.
Please note: Office hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm. Monday - Friday
All athletes that have been selected to a Wolves Volleyball club team for the 2014/2015 Club Season now have access to this part of the website. Please register in your specific age group category and complete the necessary information prior to arriving at your first scheduled practice. On-line registration and payment is mandatory for all athletes unless alternate arrangements have been made.
When registering, you will leave this page and go to our online system where you will be prompted to login or set up an account. If the athlete has ever participated in a course, the conservatory or perhaps a summer camp at the college you will likely have a student id. This is your username. Please call 780-539-2704 to confirm your student id number and a valid email address. New students will be issued a student id at the time of registration. Simply follow the directions prompted by this system and add the specific age group category to your cart. When filling out the information, please use the athlete’s legal name as the person who is registered.
If you are registering more than one athlete, each athlete will have to be set up and paid for separately.
GPRC Adopt A Wolf Form
- AAW cannot be used as payment for fees.
- Contributions must be for the team in general.
- All players have equal access to monies received from these donations.
- The AAW forms will be changed from adopting a player to adopting a team.
- The teams will decide if they wish to use this program or not.
- Funds generated can be used for specific expenses, ie accommodations, entry fees, etc.
- If objectives are set, the amount can be contributed by one or multiple donors.
- There can be no reprimand for not achieving the objective.
- All programs need to be reviewed by the Athletic Director for approval before implementation.