WHY PLAY FOR THE WOLVES?
The Wolves Volleyball Club strives to provide a high performance training environment that allows each athlete to reach their full potential. Our goal is to prepare athletes in both sport and life.
2017 Wolves Volleyball Club Handbook
We are offering some exciting new programs this year to enhance the development of our Wolves athletes and coaches:
2016 - 2017 TRYOUT DATES
CLUB TRYOUT FORM
Every year athletes must register and pay the Volleyball Alberta and the Volleyball Canada fee PRIOR to the first scheduled tryout in order to play for any club volleyball team in Alberta.
THE VOLLEYBALL ALBERTA ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW AVAILABLE.
YOU MAY NOT HAVE AN ACCESS CODE UNDER THIS NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM. CREATE A NEW PLAYER AND PARENT PROFILE BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED ON THE VOLLEYBALL ALBERTA WEBSITE.
- Go to the volleyballalberta.ca website
- Click on the REGISTER tab.
- Choose the MEMBERSHIP tab. (top left)
- Choose the 2017 YOUTH PLAYER REGISTRATION option.
- Sign in or Create a NEW PLAYER AND PARENT PROFILE.
- Choose the VOLLEYBALL ALBERTA 2016-2017 RECREATIONAL PLAYER option for any club volleyball tryout participation.
- Follow the remaining steps and pay the fee.
- Print the TRYOUT FORM found on this page.
- Complete the form including your 6 DIGIT ACCESS CODE NUMBER and bring the form to the first tryout.
- YOU MUST PRESENT A COMPLETED TRYOUT FORM TO THE GPRC REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE ENTERING THE GYM.
JOIN OUR WOLVES COACHING TEAM!
We are always looking for qualified coaches that are passionate about the game of Volleyball.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with playing/coaching resume if you would like to be contacted about future coaching opportunites.