|Hours of Operation
September 1 - April 30
Monday - Thursday: 6am - 11pm
Friday: 6am - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 8pm
We observe all public holidays
Our weight room is equipped with a wide variety of quality weight and cardiovascular equipment including free weights, plate loaded machines, treadmills, steppers, cross-trainers, rowing machine, recumbent and upright bikes, adjustable pulley systems, Olympic weights, and a variety of selectorized equipment.
The gymnasium is the home of our Wolves Athletic teams & can be busy. As the schedule changes regularly, please call the Sport, Fitness and Wellness Desk at 780-539-2007 to find out the available gym time for drop-in. Use of the gymnasium is included in membership/drop in fees.
The gymnasium is available to book for events, leagues and activities. Call the Sport, Fitness and Wellness Desk at 780-539-2007 for information on rates and availability.
- Remove all street shoes before entering weight training area.
- Report all injuries to the staff immediately.
- Only personal trainers contracted to GPRC or students performing practicum placements are allowed to train patrons at the facility.
- Refrain from use of foul language or excessive noise. Offenders will be asked to leave immediately.
- Patrons are encouraged to put equipment back after usage
- Patrons are encouraged to allow others to work in on free weights of resistance equipment, saving equipment will not be permitted.
- Controlled lifts only: Repeated uncontrolled dropping of weights or dumbells is not permitted (this includes power platform area)
- Patrons must wipe down equipment after each use using the spray bottles and clothes provided.
- Report all malfunctioning equipment to the staff immediately.
- No equipment is to be taken out of the Fitness Centre
- Use of GPRC equipment is included in membership fees - please make your request to front desk staff. Equipment is not to be taken off site or kept for prolonged use.
- Patrons are not allowed into the gymnasium stroage rooms.
- Do not enter gymnasium until the previous users have vacated.
- Usage of balls is not allowed anywhere outside of the gymnasium
- GPRC is not responsible for items lost or stolen. Please do not leave items unattended in the hallway, change rooms, gymnasium, or weight training area. Lockers are available for rent at the front desk.
To ensure safe and hygienic environment:
- Users must wear appropriate workout attire (T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, exercise pants).
- No jeans or cutoffs are permitted.
- Thongs or sandals are not permitted.
- Closed-toe shoes appropriate for exercise (jogging, court, aerobic) must be worn at all times.
- All attire must be clean; shoes must be clean and non-marking.
Food & Drinks
- No food or drink (other than sport drinks or water) allowed.
- All sport drink or water containers must have sealed drink tops.
- No glass containers are allowed in the facility.
For more information, contact