With over 3,500 sq. ft. of fully textured climbing surface, the entire gym is open for bouldering and traversing. We have a bouldering cave, 30' lead wall and 60% of the routes are between 5.5 and 5.10. Change rooms and showers are available at the nearby Fitness Centre where lockers and towels are available for rent.
The Climbing Gym is located in the M Wing of Grande Prairie Regional College, and the easiest way to get to us is to park in LOT F near the Community Health Centre. Enter through the M-Wing and we are the second door on the left.
RocktoberFest Climbing Competition
Dates and Times
Saturday October 21, 2017
- Open Division - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Rec Division - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Sunday October 22, 2017
- Youth Cup A - 11:00am
- Youth Cup B - 11:30am
- Youth Cup C - 12:00pm
- Youth Cup D - 1:00pm
- Youth Scramble - 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Open Division - $30.00
- Rec Division - $25.00
- Youth - $30.00
Contact and Registration
Book Your Birthday Party at the Climbing Gym!
Having a birthday party at the GPRC climbing gym is as exciting as it can get. This is by far the most popular program we offer and we can accommodate a minimum of five climbers up to a maximum of 15.
Party Package Includes
- 45 minutes of bouldering fun and games
- 45 minutes of top-rope climbing
- Party room! 30 minutes after climbing, for cake, presents, and games
- Also includes day pass, full rental package, and staff to lead the games and belay
- $195.00 for 10 climbers
- $225.00 for 15 climbers
- Climbers must be aged 6 and up
- $90.00 non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
- There may be other drop-in climbers using the facility, but staff will be dedicated to your group.
- Many young kids find it more comfortable to wear their own shoes. Bring a pair of snug lace-up runners to use.
- We do not have shoes smaller than size 2.
- Must book at least 1 week in advance.
For more information or to book your birthday party