Making a Difference
Donations from alumni, parents, corporations, foundations and friends have a direct impact on students at GPRC! Your donation impacts the lives of students every day and encourages creative thought and the development of knowledge and experience that strengthens the fabric of our region, province, country and beyond!
Devon Wardley and Vince Vavrek of Fletcher Mudryk & Co. present Don Gnatiuk, GPRC President and CEO with a cheque for their commitment as the new three-year Title sponsor of the GPRC College Classic Golf Tournament
GPRC Business Students win provincial 2010 case competition
Jason Zelling, PepsiCo presents a cheque of their annual gift to Joanne Ballance, Community Relations
|Steps to the Greater
||$1,000,000 & over
||$500,000 - $999,000
||$150,000 - $499,000
||$75,000 - $149,999
||$25,000 - $74,999
||$10,000 - $24,999
||$5,000 - $9,999
||$1,000 - $4,999
||$10 - $999
|Planned Gift Level
||$200,000 & over
||$50,000 - $199,999
||$5,000 - $49,999
Every gift is appreciated, regardless of size.
GPRC is Vital to Our Region
Financial support provides for student awards and bursaries; enhanced teaching tools and equipment; and innovative programming. This financial support makes the high quality education at GPRC possible.
Together, we are working to build a skilled and educated work force that will support the growing economic and social development of our communities.
Wolves Giving Program
Being a student-athlete isn’t easy. It takes commitment, determination, and a whole lot more. Through the Wolves Athletics Giving Program, we aim to grow community involvement with and strengthen support for GPRC Wolves teams. Supporting Wolves Athletics means supporting future business and community leaders. Consider Adopting A Wolf today!
The Grande Prairie Regional College Library welcomes donations of items that enhance the existing collection and support the academic and research needs of our students, faculty and staff. All donations are accepted on the basis that the material becomes the property of the GPRC Library.
1. The library generally accepts materials that meet the curricular needs of GPRC students and staff, are of good quality and/or have historical importance.
2. Materials not suitable for donation include mass market paperbacks or outdated textbooks; duplicates of material in our collection; popular magazines or newspapers; material in poor condition; single or random issues of periodicals; items in languages not presently collected at the library; sets of encyclopedias more than 5 years old.
3. When donating materials, the donor will be asked to complete a gift in kind donation form. When the donor requests a tax receipt, an itemized list (title, author, publication date) of all items is required.
1. Material will be evaluated at “fair market value” at the time of the donation.
2. Complimentary or examination copies or items purchased with research or professional development funds may donated, but tax receipts will not issued.
Sense of Community Recognition
Cumulative donations of $5,000 or more are recognized on the Sense of Community Honour Wall in the main concourse at GPRC. Donations that are pledged over a period of time will be recognized under the amount of total gift.
Donation pledge forms must be signed by the donor and College representative before names will be placed on the Wall. Plaques are updated annually.
Gifts to the GPRC Alumni Foundation are tax creditable and can be sent to:
GPRC Alumni Foundation
Grande Prairie, AB
Making a Planned Gift
Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
~ William James
What Is Planned Giving?
Planned Giving is a creative approach to making charitable gifts that benefit you, your beneficiaries, and GPRC.
Why Give a Planned Gift?
Planned Giving can minimize tax and maximize estate benefits. The flexibility of Planned Giving makes it possible to contribute in a manner that best suits your financial situation.
If you have already made a provision for GPRC in your will or estate plans, why not be recognized now for your generosity! Simply click here to print, complete and return the GPRC President's Council Form.
Ways of Giving
There are many ways to make a planned gift. The most common types of planned giving vehicles are:
Useful Charitable Gift Planning Resources for GPRC Alumni & Friends:
For more information contact: