GPRC Vision, Mission, Values
GPRC is recognized by its learning communities for leadership in educational excellence.
Creating and connecting to knowledge, experience and community one life at a time.
- We commit ourselves to a community of learning.
- We commit ourselves to the teaching and learning relationship.
- We give students the opportunity to grow and become enriched.
- We pursue student learning opportunities that maximize and lead to lifelong learning.
- The student is always the beneficiary of our activity.
- We live up to the highest standards of professionalism through fair and ethical behavior.
- We do what we say and build trust through our actions.
- We are honest and open.
- We are committed to a spirit of service.
- We strive to earn the trust of our students and supporters.
- We are loyal.
- We treat each other, our students and our public with dignity and respect.
- We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas, and culture.
- We are enhanced by cooperative efforts, partnerships, and shared use of resources in an atmosphere of respect.
- We respect the need for discretion and confidentiality.
- We are personally accountable to each other.
- We are accountable to the communities we serve.
- We strive to provide a safe and caring environment for students, staff and visitors.
- We are fiscally accountable.
- We are committed to the stewardship of the environment, our building, and the land.
- We make evidence based decisions.
- We encourage innovation.
- We respect our past but we are future focused.
- We engage students in creative learning.
- We are responsive and market driven.
- We strive to be a leader in applying information technology in ways that can transform higher education.
- We are a portal to discovery and learning.
- We love what we do.
- We take the lead, and lead by example.
- We all contribute.
- We strive to be an extraordinary place to work.
- We have fun.